fredag 29. januar 2010

nakka æ fant fra en sang å limte sammen te et dikt..

Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
And I'm here still waiting, though I still have my doubts.
I'm damaged at best, like you've already figured out.
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing.
With a broken heart that's still beating.
In the pain there is healing..

I'm hanging on another day.
Just to see what you will throw my way.
And I'm hanging on to the words you say.
I wanna let go of the pain i've felt so long.
Erase all the pain til it's gone.
I wanna heal, i wanna feel like im close to something real.

Everyone feels so far away from me.
Happy thoughts forcing their way out of me.
Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit,
every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet.

I can't feel the way I did before.
Time won't heal this damage anymore.
I tried so hard, and got so far.
But in the end, it doesn't even matter.
I had to fall, to lose it all...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar