tirsdag 26. januar 2010

I'm too tired

These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall

Confusing what is real
 
i wanna heal i wanna feel what i thought was never real

i wanna let go of the pain i've felt so long.

erase all the pain til its gone

i wanna heal i wanna feel like im close to something real.

i wanna find something i've wanted all along

somewhere i belong.
 
I can't feel the way I did before

Time won't heal this damage anymore.

I tried so hard, and got so far

But in the end, it doesn't even matter

I had to fall, to lose it all

But in the end, it doesn't even matter...

Tension is building inside steadily


Everyone feels so far away from me

Happy thoughts forcing their way out of me

Trying not to break but Im so tired of this deceit

Every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet

All I ever think about is this

All the tiring time between

And how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me..
 
I won't waste myself on you.
 
I'll take everything from the inside and throw it all away


Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you....
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar